In addition to the important saving energy, the lighting LED improves the appearance visual of them food
Benefits of LED lighting in supermarkets.
Improvement in the visibility and impact to the consumer
A part important of the success of an establishment is its image, and a part important of that image is the lighting. According to indicate studies of consumption, the color of the products fresh is the attribute more important to the customer at the time of decide your purchase. A good lighting for exhibitors highlight the natural colors and product exhibits a fresh and suggestive image. A good project of lighting is vital to remove the maximum party to them products since an excess of light or the choice of the source wrong can discolor them products fresh and make them less appealing.
Perhaps the section that acquires more relevance within the supermarkets are the exhibitors of food fresh. Is here where the buyer decides to both the level of service of the trade as the quality of the products exposed. Lighting for exhibitors is a key factor that differentiates a normal trade a higher one. A good lighting enhances the color and the naturalness of them products, capturing the attention of them customers and awakening and stimulating their interest in them products. Them customers always associated the appearance of them products fresh with its flavor and in the great most of them occasions is leave carry by the view at the time of take a decision of purchase.
It is difficult to tell the energy savings that can bring led lighting in supermarkets and that each one has its own particularities. They vary among them light, natural, products or size but we could say that in general you could get up to 50% energy savings rather than normal night lights.
The luminaires LEDs not only illuminate the inside of them supermarkets, the saving will increase if is installed in them foreign, parking, lifts or signs luminous.
All this should also be taken into account due to the long lifetime of led luminaires labels will shine for years without any fault saving in spare parts and maintenance. In the traditional fluorescent, being more sensitive to vibration and cold (its lifecycle in freezing conditions is between 6 and 12 months), the luminous flux decreases rapidly creating blurry spots, an effect which is the customer visually unpleasant.
Optimal conservation of the food
LED technology helps to optimum maintenance of the products above all the frescoes. Them LEDs does not emit heat, or rays grape or infrared and by this are suitable for illuminating them products that is offers to the consumer. replacement units of refrigeration furniture light allows that do not deteriorate in areas especially conflicting foods such as the butcher’s shop, where many goods are lost.
Reduction of environmental impact
Sustainability is very important for brands, supermarkets are not strangers to this trend. The efficiency of the technology LED at the time of reduce the impact environmental, has made that many chains of distribution food it include in their plans of reduction of emissions CO2. To this figure we should have added the savings due to the lower consumption in air conditioning in supermarkets equipped with LED lighting, since this technology does not generate heat. Finally it should be noted that the LED lights last up to 8 times more than the standards with which it generates less waste for the planet.
He group Carrefour led to out it replacement of them lamps traditional by LEDs to get decrease a 40% the emissions of CO2 in 2020, taking as reference them of the year 2009.
Some examples of savings
- Consum. Is the cooperative more big of the basin Mediterranean. Among their goals environmental is was the reduction of its footprint of carbon in a 5%. The cooperative replaced throughout the store lighting LED technology. Thanks to this substitution, got savings energy of a 50%. Also eliminated the costs of maintenance maintaining the same levels of light.
- SPAR: the chain Austrian of supermarkets led to out a deep renewal of its facilities lighting (lighting of security, shelves and spaces foreign) reducing a 50% its consumption energy and with the forecast of decrease their emissions of CO2 between 50 and 80 tons.
- Lidl: within its strategy corporate of responsibility with the environment, “committed with the morning”, the chain German of supermarkets aims to avoid the emission of 700 tons of CO2. In addition, the installation of a significant improvement in the preservation of their food since it does not emit heat or UV or infrared RAYS.
- IKEA: Studies made by the Swedish giant of his new and fully equipped tent with LED technology Alfafar (Valencia), reduced 40% its energy consumption and ceased to emit into the atmosphere 116 tons of CO2 a year.
- OpenCor: El Corte Inglés shops have superior to conventional opening hours, replacement of 10,000 units of light in cold furniture has allowed that the food areas are not damaged as the butcher’s shop, where many goods are lost.
- Day: the supermarket chain made change of lighting in the murals of chicken and meat due to its better conservation with LED technology. More than 1,500 stores have installed a total of 350,000 tubes LEDs, and expect to get around 7 million euros annual energy savings along with a reduction of 20.800 tonnes of CO2.
Lighting recipes for supermarkets
LED Linear Trunking System | LED Linear Lighting
Round LED Panel Light
led high bay light
100w UFO LED High Bay
Econolight Induction High Bay | XGF
Commercial Shop Suspended Ceiling LED Panel White Light …
LED Light Panel by LightRabbit
Weather Proof Led Tri-proof Fitting 100w/ Ip65 Led Tube …
Convenience Store Projects
Supermarket Frozen Food Stock Display Freezer Cabinet …
Lighting of car maintenance pits and car garages
100 Litre Back Bar Fridge Glass Dr
11 Indoor Farming Companies Taking Agriculture Indoors …
The Philippines: Consumer Market Opportunities
Systems Automation and Management
100W LED high bay light CREE factory lamp led industrial …
240W 30000lm Dimmable Philip LEDs UFO LED High Bay …